Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
reviews.takras.net for board game reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to search for this, but the words are kind of casual

The thing is, we were wondering whether or not this card required the Repulsor Field to be off the board in order for this to be claimed?

There is another card which says "place or move", but this only says "place".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
It sounds like the Repulsor field needs to be somewhere on the board to claim the In-game Objective. You would claim the VP immediately when placing the planet. I would guess this point isn't claimable if you simply move the field from one section of the planet to another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Nordstrand
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
reviews.takras.net for board game reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
TheEbonyTurtle wrote:
It sounds like the Repulsor field needs to be somewhere on the board to claim the In-game Objective. You would claim the VP immediately when placing the planet. I would guess this point isn't claimable if you simply move the field from one section of the planet to another.

You mean off the board, I guess, since you confirm that in the last sentence. My guess is that it has to be on the side of the board. It's not quite an achievement just to move it from one spot to another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmb
takras wrote:
It's not quite an achievement just to move it from one spot to another.

Exactly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I think you have it correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome Possum
mbmbmbmbmb
CleverMojo wrote:
Yup, I think you have it correct.

I would hope you of all people would know for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.