United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
The rumor mills have been spinning lately and it sounds like we are finally seeing confirmation that the new Starter Set for 6th Edition is going to be here very soon.

Some GW stores are already advertising a Starter Box event for 8/25, which is the release date for the next White Dwarf and should be the day pre-orders open for the new Starter Box.

By all accounts, the new box will be Dark Angels versus Chaos. I don't need or want to start a new army, which means I've got no use for the Chaos stuff in the box. I don't have any local buddies who play Chaos so I figured I would see if anyone on BGG wanted some cool new Chaos models.

The Chaos line-up is rumored to be:
1 Chaos Lord
1 Dreadnaught type unit (Possibly just a new Dreadnaught, maybe something Dreadnaught-like called a Hellbeast or Hellbrute)
6 Chosen Chaos Marines
20 Chaos Cultists

If someone is out there wanting the new Chaos stuff without investing in the whole Starter Box, hit me up. Obviously, the details might be different and the price isn't announced yet, but I expect there is someone out there who will be interested in this. We can work out the details once the official announcement is made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dark Vengence starter box went up for pre-orders today. I bought one, along with the limited edition Dark Angels green figure case. Take a look at this stuff:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=3700032
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?...

The rumors I quoted above were correct - Chaos has a Lord, 6 Chosen, 1 Helbrute, and 20 Cultists. I still don't have a deal nailed down if anyone is interested. I'll also throw in the foam from the figure case for the Chaos figures (I just plan to add another level of trooper foam to my case.) PM me if you want to work out a deal for the Chaos figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.