Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a total blinder of a game, we really love it. We´re usually limited to just us two for games tho, especially now while we´re on holiday. We´ve tried some two player variants and think they work really well, and wanted to share them.

Basic play with two
Each player selects from one of three cards, two of which are human and one of which is an alien. Human player wins if they escape first (i.e. doesn´t get caught or beats the other human) and the alien player wins if they catch the human. Tention here for human player is ´Is the other player human, do I have to race them?´ or ´Are they coming after me?´ and the alien player obviously knows that the other is a human so they need to find and eliminate them.

In it together
Two humans and two aliens. As above but winner is first human out (if two humans), human out alive or alien gets human (if one of each) and then if there are two aliens the LOSER is the alien that kills the other one mistakenly believing it to be human (propogating the species and all).

Ultimate predator
All eight identity cards are used. Winner/loser rules as above BUT every ten moves each player must select a new card. Once an alien, always an alien whatever new card is drawn. If a human then draws an alien it is them becoming infected. Longer games result in a kind of detection play, whereby with the fourth card draw you´ll know for sure what the other player is, and potentially beforehand too depending on the card draw.

Our fave is the last one, but we think all are decent and look forward to ideas for improving them (they ain´t perfect).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Have you tried with each player controlling one human and one alien?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah - no, that does sound cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.