Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the latest titles that received a lot of hype and is now shipping is Road to Enlightenment. One of my gaming buddies received this recently, so I got to experience it. Check out my thoughts at http://www.boardgamereviewsbyjosh.com/2012/08/road-to-enligh....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I feel like your thread subject is misleading.

Is this a Kickstarter issue, or an issue with the specific game in question? Certainly sounds like the latter to me. Sometimes games end up being "underbaked" when they get released through Kickstarter... but sometimes they end up being well designed and beautifully produced gems. (The same could be said for games from major publishers.)

Why don't you move this topic to the Road to Enlightenment forums instead of posting it like some type of general announcement? (EDIT: Ignore this. I see why it's posted here now - didn't realize it was in the Podcast/Blog forum when the thread popped up in my general forums section.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.