Fairy Tale (fan expansion for Dominion)» Forums » General

Subject: Printing fairy tale question: how many copies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
W W
msg tools
Hi there,

I am about to print this fan expansion and have a very basic question first:

How many copies should I print of each card?
Ten for the action cards, that's easy. But then... 12 for the victory cards? Even though they are mixed (duration, action, reaction)? How about the curse and treasure cards?

Secondly, there were some rumours of an updatein this forum. How is that coming along, should I wait for it? I even saw a couple of new/updated cards, such as the Leprechaun, would it make sense for me to print this now, too, or do these changes not really work on their own before the full update is out?

Thanks for your input!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Stewart
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've kind of stopped working on the update, because I wasn't getting any feedback about the posted changes I made and I dont want to make a whole lot of changes without getting feedback.

To answer your other question, any card which is a victory card or part of one, should have 12 copies, the rest should be 10. Dragon would be 10. Treasure cards are 10 as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W W
msg tools
Thanks for getting back to me.
I'll print the cards as they are but also get a copy of the new versions done. After playing with them, I can hopefully provide some feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Stewart
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good man :) Hope you enjoy them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen Brower

Alaska
msg tools
I am very excited to print these cards and play them!! I am wondering - I've found horizontal card dividers, but am wondering - how would I go about making vertical ones? That is the way the other dominion and dominion expansions are filed... Vertically. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Stewart
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey man,

Sorry you might need to photoshop your own, the only ones i know of were made for the american base version where all the cards are stored horizontal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.