Lito Carmona
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I play board games with brussel sprouts balanced on my head... in Brussels!
badge
I respond to ALL trade requests.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two Pokemon TCG: HS-Undaunted expansion boxes that I'm willing to trade. The cards are in perfect condition (I haven't even gone through them since they were a gift, and I don't play this game).

On the boxes (which have now been thrown away), they are both called the 2098 World Championships Decks. The front number on the first box is 46842, and the second box is 46843. I believe there are two sets of 35 cards per box for a total of 140 cards.

I'm not sure what these are worth since I am not into the Pokemon Trading Card Game world, but I'm really just looking for GeekGold.

I would also be open to any trades people may be willing to propose. Just make me an offer.

CLOSED

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bird
Australia
CURRAMBINE
W.A.
flag msg tools
14,100+ Profile Views and counting!
badge
Want Geekgold? Visit my profile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Pokemon TCG W: GeekGold or a Trade (Make an Offer)
Whilst enticed to trade my Geekgold for Pokemon TCG Cards, unfortunately the cards you have a both readily available and not usable for tournament play.

The decks you have (half decks, to be more accurate) are pre-set decks that have a different card backing printed on them to signify they have come from the World Championship boxes and not the actual booster packets they could be found in normally.

It is sadly due to these different backings the cards decrease in value because they can not be used in Official play and are also of little to no value (unless sealed & still inbox) to a collector due to their availability.

Not to completely deter your post, these would be a great purchase for anyone who has kids interested in the game who like to play/swap for fun, but I couldn't value them at too much due to them still being sold retail at this point in time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.