Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules; I'm not entirely sure about the Agenda Card limit:

Question 1: A revealed Agenda Card counts to my limit of 3 (so, if have 3 cards revealed, I can no longer get any more [except with the Mulstiverse Window Alien Tech Card]). Yes or No?

Question 2: If I have 4 revealed Agenda Cards (with the Multiverse Window Alien Tech Card) and I lose the Multiverse Window Alien Tech Card, do I lose one of the 4 revealed Agenda Cards also (and with it, my Victory Point)?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:

Question 1: A revealed Agenda Card counts to my limit of 3 (so, if have 3 cards revealed, I can no longer get any more [except with the Mulstiverse Window Alien Tech Card]). Yes or No?

Question 2: If I have 4 revealed Agenda Cards (with the Multiverse Window Alien Tech Card) and I lose the Multiverse Window Alien Tech Card, do I lose one of the 4 revealed Agenda Cards also (and with it, my Victory Point)?

Thanks!

1 - yes
2 - no
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:

Thanks!

#1...YES
#2...NO, but if you had one or more face down, you'd have to discard one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing that you can have at most 3 face down cards, but can have as many face up as you can achieve. Is this incorrect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
I've been playing that you can have at most 3 face down cards, but can have as many face up as you can achieve. Is this incorrect?

Obviously meeple

Although this would make for an interesting variant ... wasn't it a race for Agenda Cards? Have you had enough of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Freels
Australia
Rooty Hill (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:

Obviously meeple

Although this would make for an interesting variant ... wasn't it a race for Agenda Cards? Have you had enough of them?

Unfortunately this would not be very interesting as it would rename the game "Race for the Agendas".

One could get a Decoy, hang out at the Orbital Market, and keep cycling for the Multiverse Window / Temporal Warper until the Agenda deck runs out. When I can achieve the in-game goals, all the better. And if I am Dark Space Explorers, you would be dead meat! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.