Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Waechtler
United States
Rocklin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to give a shout out to Tasty Minstrel Games (TMG) for their excellent customer service.
I purchased Village from their website and the game box arrived looking like a small child sat on it.cry I contacted TMG’s founder Michael Mindes via email and he emailed me back that a new one was shipped out the same day I contacted him! It arrived three days later...in great condition I might add!

This was my first order from TMG directly and I am very pleased with the level and speed of service that was provided.

Thanks,
Craig

Note: Played game for first time last night with gaming group…very well received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
mbmbmbmbmb
I continue to be impressed that the amount of care Micheal (and all of TMG) puts into caring for their customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting to hear back from TMG or GS about my shipment, I ordered three copies but only received one. I know everyone is likely busy with GenCon but there's no automated replies or anything saying there will be a delay; no word from either company for days.

Granted, I know this is *not* the norm. Just mildly venting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't had any trouble with things they have sent to me, but everything has been very prompt. I did need some help with a Kickstarter of theirs I helped fund and they (I'm guessing Michael? Could have been someone else I suppose) were quick to respond and very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.