3 Posts

Virgin Queen» Forums » Rules

Subject: Field battle question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beto Va
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am extremely new at this game. At the moment I am going through the tutorial scenario to try to get a handle on the rules. My simple questions is, can I engage in a filed battle (due to moving into a space occupied by an enemy)even if I am not at war with that enemy? If this is possible, would this put me at war with them? Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
In general, no. Check bullets two and three of the Restrictions listed in 13.1.

You can only enter that space if you are at war with the power controlling the space and the troops are allied to that power. In that case, they are treated as enemy units (third diamond of the third bullet).

A state of war can only be created during the Action Phase by five specific occurrences listed under the heading DOW during the Action Phase on page 14 of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beto Va
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much. Very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.