B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've obviously been riding the wave of information about this game, and intend on starting up some organized play at a local Meetup (Area 42 games) which meets every 2-3 weeks in Sterling Virginia.

If you're in the area and are looking for opponents, check in so you're known.

If we hit critical mass and it's more than a small handful of friends, we can get some interesting things going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
I'm in DC proper. Sterling's a bit of a long haul but I'll see if I can make it out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
I'm in DC proper. Sterling's a bit of a long haul but I'll see if I can make it out there.

Check out the meetup (group name above). It's not every week so it's nice like that. The organizer also offers some nice perks.

I've also been known to haunt Labyrinth down in Barracks Row/Capital Hill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's funny.

Well you can certainly count me in for whatever as soon as I manage to get a set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Twentier
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
I'm in Morgantown, WV, so it's a fair drive for me, but I'd love to get together if there's going to be a good sized tourney for some fun and prizes I'd make my way out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:

Thumbs up for Labyrinth. I popped in when I was visiting DC and I was very impressed by the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Baer
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:

One of Labyrinth's employees is a big Netrunner fan, and I understand that Kathleen, the owner, has placed a decent-sized order for the Netrunner core set.

While I don't know if they'll be hosting designated Netrunner nights at Labyrinth, it'll certainly get played there on open game nights and in pick-up games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisbaer wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:

One of Labyrinth's employees is a big Netrunner fan, and I understand that Kathleen, the owner, has placed a decent-sized order for the Netrunner core set.

While I don't know if they'll be hosting designated Netrunner nights at Labyrinth, it'll certainly get played there on open game nights and in pick-up games.

Called, checked, yes they plan on doing something organized, no they don't have a street date.

I've offered to be a backup Tournament Organizer for stuff they do (assuming it doesn't collide with my normal schedule).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started a geeklist for this after I realized that's what I should have done in the first place:

Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie K.
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also bound to DC or at least some place with a metro station. I'd be willing to host Netrunner gatherings of up to 8 folks, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kartafilos wrote:
I'm also bound to DC or at least some place with a metro station. I'd be willing to host Netrunner gatherings of up to 8 folks, though.

Check out the Geeklist and check in there...

Labyrinth has been a big host for other FFG LCG stuff, and is right next to the Barrack's Row Eastern Market Metro Station.

I'll probably have to split that entry into the two locations shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Kartafilos wrote:

Labyrinth has been a big host for other FFG LCG stuff, and is right next to the Barrack's Row Metro Station.

That's actually Eastern Market station, for those looking at the map and getting confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darksurtur wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:
Kartafilos wrote:

Labyrinth has been a big host for other FFG LCG stuff, and is right next to the Barrack's Row Metro Station.

That's actually Eastern Market station, for those looking at the map and getting confused.

Yep, I usually drive. Correcting post.

And, I did split the entry, need to keep them separate in my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.