Popular Tags: [View All]
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this expansion be available to buy somewhere at Spiel 2012 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robby, I don't believe so (I definitely will not be there). However, our UK distributor will be receiving their quite large order soon. Perhaps a store in the UK or other country can ship it to you cheaper than I could direct. If not, it's always available direct through www.collinsepicwargames.com in our new store.

Best,
Byron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea which online UK stores will be carrying the product ? Or maybe the name of the distributor so that I can contact them directly ?

The only reason I didn't kickstarted (not only with your product, all of them) is the high shipping costs + import taxes. But I really want to get my hands on this expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fatum wrote:
Any idea which online UK stores will be carrying the product ? Or maybe the name of the distributor so that I can contact them directly ?

The only reason I didn't kickstarted (not only with your product, all of them) is the high shipping costs + import taxes. But I really want to get my hands on this expansion

I hear ya on the shipping. Costs for me to ship this game internationally range from $32 (canada) to $44-$45 elsewhere. We actually helped with shipping on our kickstarter project, only factoring in $30 per game for shipping international orders (on international tiers), knowing it's a buy factor.

Our UK distributor is Esdevium Games. I don't know which UK retailers will carry it. You might also bug UGG.de. They typically buy our games but have not yet placed an order for this one- not sure why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide Banchini c/o SELED
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If Esdevium Games carries it, I believe it will be available on gameslore and on
leisuregames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both for the replies !
And I know Byron that it isn't your fault with the shipping costs. It just damn expensive to ship something from the US to Europe
So no KS exclusives for me and a longer wait. But in the end I'll get the game and that's what counts (and supporting smaller publishers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.