United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone else who got the game tell me what the extra 5 6 cards are for? They are square cut, extra shiny/thick, and have the back of the action cards on both sides. To me they look like maybe they were supposed to be the action cards, before action cards with the rules on them were added? That's just a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
boomtron wrote:
Can anyone else who got the game tell me what the extra 5 6 cards are for? They are square cut, extra shiny/thick, and have the back of the action cards on both sides. To me they look like maybe they were supposed to be the action cards, before action cards with the rules on them were added? That's just a guess.
Those are the plastic dividers that were mentioned on the Kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Eyed Superhawk
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Oh, America, what have you done.
mbmbmb
Can anyone tell me what the extra sleeves are for? I received three or four packs of sleeves, plus an extra 10 or so in a little baggie. The packs were more than enough to sleeve everything.

Unless I'm missing some cards and don't realize it. I got 6 30-card factions, 5 action-point cards, and the dogs of war. Nothing else that fits the sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
boomtron wrote:
Those are the plastic dividers that were mentioned on the Kickstarter page.

Well, there you go. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zedsdead wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the extra sleeves are for? I received three or four packs of sleeves, plus an extra 10 or so in a little baggie. The packs were more than enough to sleeve everything.

Unless I'm missing some cards and don't realize it. I got 6 30-card factions, 5 action-point cards, and the dogs of war. Nothing else that fits the sleeves.

There are 205 cards total (30x6=180 factions + 20 Dogs of War + 5 Action Point cards), so he must have sent 210 sleeves (4x50 packs=200 + 10 extra) so that there were a few extra just in case there was a problem with up to 5 of the other sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Eyed Superhawk
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Oh, America, what have you done.
mbmbmb
shigadeyo wrote:
Zedsdead wrote:

There are 205 cards total (30x6=180 factions + 20 Dogs of War + 5 Action Point cards), so he must have sent 210 sleeves (4x50 packs=200 + 10 extra) so that there were a few extra just in case there was a problem with up to 5 of the other sleeves.

Thanks CG. I sleeved the 6x30 faction cards, the 20 Dogs, and the 5 AP cards, and still had sleeves left over from the packs. There must have been extras in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zedsdead wrote:

It was mentioned in update 14

Quote:

If you were a "defender" you'll be receiving 4 sealed packs of sleeves, plus an additional bag of sleeves to cover the remaining cards.

He threw in sleeves to cover the DOGS OF WAR bonus cards.
In case we had already allocated the leftover sleeves toward another purpose?
He's nice. And thorough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.