Subject: wounds and death rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so is it you die on the second wound? so you would only have max 1 wound card? or do you die on the third? so max wound cars is 2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You die upon receiving your 2nd wound. So you should only ever have 1 wound card in your inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so it's like the teens in LNOE. wow you die fast in this. i should be getting mine today!!!!! kinda sucks that there is only one medic and it's at red level. but that is what makes this game harder i guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're not careful, yes, you can die pretty fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about wounds too. In one zone stands 2 survivors and 4 zombies. In zombie attack phase they would deal 4 wounds, so that means, both survivors are dead or one survivor can take all 4 wounds and leave other alive?

I assume it should be 1st variant, but wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They would both die. Attacks only go to waste when there's nobody left to kill. So if there were only 1 survivor in that zone, the first two zombies would kill him, but the other 2 wouldn't use their action to move towards the other survivors, they would waste their actions joining in the feast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.