7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Donations being taken for gaming library rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Holland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. There is a game store in my town that is getting ready to hit its first year anniversary of being open. This month I have starting building board game nights and monthly events there. The only problem with that is that I have to bring down my games which isnt bad but everyone has different tastes and it requires 75 games to be brought down. We finally build up some money and have purchased some games to leave there and build a library but it hasn't been much. I have personally donated some games I have bought but we need help. I am asking anyone who has extra board games they are looking to get rid of wouldn't mind donating them. We are building this gaming library for the games to be used at the shop and I am working on a program to allow them to be checked out like a real library.

Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you have anything you can donate!

Thank you
Todd Holland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GM Sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Holland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
replied
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Holland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Casperthegoth! The games are at the shop and they are a hit! Still accepting donations of games or money donations for providing the shop with more games! We are attracting all new people to the shop with these games including younger children which is great to help keep board games alive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. I may have a handful more in the autumn. Depends on what we out grow... I will let you know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check out the funagain link?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Holland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes I send all that information they needed. We have gotten donations from Rio Grande and Buffalo Games so far as well as your donations, some from my personal collection and a few more here and there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.