Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zak
Canada
Wolfville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these still available? Valley games store is not working and apparently down.

Zak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven A Lee
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got some ordered, but I'm getting zero help figuring out the status of my order. I'd hold off for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sleevan wrote:
I've got some ordered, but I'm getting zero help figuring out the status of my order. I'd hold off for now.

ditto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven A Lee
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/841553/has-valley-games-gone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
They have switched their customer service rep and they have switched their online store. Between the two, orders probably got dropped somewhere.

I have notified Rik of this thread to see if he can get it sorted out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven A Lee
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your concern Brian. I contacted Rik a week ago on geekmail and he asked me to send him a direct email. I did so, but never got a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Roper
South Africa
Hout Bay
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered as set on the 10th and got an email on the 13th to say they have shipped, considering that the intervening time was a weekend that was pretty fast service, so all appears to be ok.

I will report when I receive them, but as I am in South Africa I expect it to take a few weeks.

Cheers
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
sleevan wrote:
Thanks for your concern Brian. I contacted Rik a week ago on geekmail and he asked me to send him a direct email. I did so, but never got a reply.

It seems the wrong Province was written and the US shipper didn't realize a problem. It was returned and they didn't know what to do with it. Valley is taking care of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Roper
South Africa
Hout Bay
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick update.

I have just received another email to say that the status has chanced to shipped, but this time it is from bigcommerce.net, so I looks like it has taken 14 days from Valley passing the order over to the fulfillment house to them actually shipping the order.

Looks like the problem is not with valley but their chosen distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In celebration of the Russian expansion I took a chance and ordered a couple sets of dice for C&C: Nap and C&C: A... fearing similar problems or delays reported by others on BGG I left the process in the hands of the dice and delivery gods... roughly 7 days after ordering four sets of dice arrived in my mail box today. These dice are very nice... kind of wishing I would have ordered a third set... Maybe when the next expansion comes out.

A question about the dice... do I need to spray them with a couple coats of clear coat or lacquer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.