Jack Wraith
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan (MI)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suit, get it? Card joke? Never mind...

So, I'm planning on diving back into the card scene. As those of you that are local know, M:TG is very strong at both Get Your Game On in AA and (especially) Fun 4 All in Ypsilanti. I'd like to try to get a regular Netrunner group going and maybe even see if either store would be up for organizing tournaments. The card pool will be a little light for a while (obviously) but I think the identities will allow us to do some cool things until expansions start rolling.

Respond, at will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's Will? ninja

Sounds fun. But until we have reliable transportation here. It is unfortunately a no-go for us. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Auken
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Canton and would be interested. A lot would depend on necessary time commitment, but would imagine I could make it often enough to qualify.

Off to GenCon on Thursday so hope to be ready to go with my copy next week. Please keep me updated.

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started a geeklist for this after I realized that's what I should have done in the first place:

Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cushard
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hey just wanted to chime in here, I know the thread is a little old. I play with 2 other people currently at Fun4all. We get together on wednesdays 5-9pm but honestly we're looking for somewhere to move if more people are willing to meet up regularly. We live in the Ypsi / Ann Arbor area but RIW isn't far at all so we'd be open to the idea of carpooling out for a tourney or some organized play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.