Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the line of sight of familiars blocked by other familiars? Is the LOS of Boggs, for example blocked by Mata and Kata? If yes, does it change anything if one of the familiars flies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Is the line of sight of familiars blocked by other familiars? Is the LOS of Boggs, for example blocked by Mata and Kata? If yes, does it change anything if one of the familiars flies?

Familiars do not block LOS for anything, if I recall correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:

Familiars may occupy the same space as another figure, and figures may move through and trace lines of sight through familiars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I have read that, but this is only about LOS of figures through familiars, not about LOS of familiars (familiars don't count as figures, as far as I know).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Yes, I have read that, but this is only about LOS of figures through familiars, not about LOS of familiars (familiars don't count as figures, as far as I know).

They aren't figures, but Boggs follows the same rules for tracing LOS as figures, and other familiars won't block his LOS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.