Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Memoir '44: Equipment Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Shipped! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to post in the CSI thread, but since I didn't order from there I just thought I would start a new thread...

Miniature Market shipped a copy to me today (Aug 14). Got the notice at 3:22PM Eastern.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It is listed as being in stock in the USA DoW web store and shipping around the 14th September in the European DoW web store.

Jim

Est. 1949

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:
I wanted to post in the CSI thread, but since I didn't order from there I just thought I would start a new thread...

Miniature Market shipped a copy to me today (Aug 14). Got the notice at 3:22PM Eastern.


You beat me to it Doug - I got an email from Miniature Market stating its on its way!!!

UPDATE: My UPS tracking number just arrived shortly after the post - this has been a good day.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
johnhe0414 wrote:
Sayburr wrote:
I wanted to post in the CSI thread, but since I didn't order from there I just thought I would start a new thread...

Miniature Market shipped a copy to me today (Aug 14). Got the notice at 3:22PM Eastern.


You beat me to it Doug - I got an email from Miniature Market stating its on its way!!!

UPDATE: My UPS tracking number just arrived shortly after the post - this has been a good day.


Yep, got my UPS tracking number also... should arrive Aug 16!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have already pre-ordered my in the local store!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Slotracer wrote:
I have already pre-ordered my in the local store!
Wish I had a local game store to order from. But, alas, my "local store" is online.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Same as René except I have two pre-ordered at my local FLGS.

Jim

Est. 1949

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oneilljgf wrote:
Same as René except I have two pre-ordered at my local FLGS.

Jim

Est. 1949



Lucky you Jim, my wife would slap me if she discovered I ordered two.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
johnhe0414 wrote:
...Luck you Jim, my wife would slap me if she discovered I ordered two.

What? She's never heard of "Buy One Get One Free"? At least that's what I'm telling my better half.


Jim

Est. 1949

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oneilljgf wrote:
johnhe0414 wrote:
...Luck you Jim, my wife would slap me if she discovered I ordered two.

What? She's never heard of "Buy One Get One Free"? At least that's what I'm telling my better half.


Jim

Est. 1949



Hey, when the wife goes out to buy shoes she comes home with two, right?... Sometimes 4.... 'nuff said.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is the lesson...do not purchase it direct from Days of Wonder.soblue

I pre-ordered mine last month and got a confirmation.

I got another purchase confirmation a few days ago.

I got an email today telling me that the "Memoir '44 Equipment Pack makes landfall in North America" and that I could purchase it now.

Others are saying that theirs have shipped from 3rd party vendors.

So why hasn't mine shipped yet? I paid the full price and shipping and my stuff hasn't shipped yet, but those ordering from 3rd party vendors are being told their stuff has shipped.

Lesson learned.shake

Learn from my mistake.cry Do not buy direct from Days of Wonder!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Paradise
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird. I picked up mine last week from my FLGS.
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tali Urulu
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from DOW and received it today, however, the Snipers are AWOL.

BTW: Any suggestions on "straightening" the new figures.

Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tali Urulu
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I am embarrassed to report that I found the snipers hiding in my briefcase which had been open next to the table on which I opened the package. I still think they were going AWOL.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
they had great cover!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tali Urulu
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
You're right. On weekends, my briefcase remains untouched!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron H
United States
Washington
Missouri
flag msg tools
I play Memor 44,Tide of Iron, and Axis and Allies:1942!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine, late this expansion (me, not them! But the reason is I'm married this time)! Looks great! I think I will ditch the baggies for all but the Hobarts Funnies pieces. First thing is to straighten barrels of all guns.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.