United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
For auction:

Farmageddon - KickStarter Edition, New, In-Shrink, including the KickStarter Promos:

1.) Grumpy Melon Seeds
2.) FrankenCrops expansion
3.) Livestocked and Loaded expansion

I have seven extra copies to auction; the seven highest bids will each win one copy, complete with the KickStarter rewards as listed above per copy.

If there are tied bids, the oldest bid in a tie will win. In other words, if Eric bids $15 at 4:53 PM on Friday and Mae bids $15 at 4:24 PM on Saturday, Eric's bid will win the tie. You must increase your bid by $1 to break a tie.

This auction will end at exactly 11 PM Eastern on Monday, August 27, 2012. I will close the auction by posting the winners--any bids that follow my closing post will be invalid. I reserve the right to lower the reserve amounts on auction items, so check back often.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via GeekMail. Please ask questions before you bid. If you wish to change/remove a bid, please contact me via GeekMail first. We will work things out appropriately so that others who are interested in the item do not miss their chances to bid or assume the item is already above their bidding limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Re: SMALL AUCTION: Farmageddon, Kickstarter Package, multiple copies, New-In-Shrink.
All seven copies now have first bids at $13. Thanks to those bidding so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Re: SMALL AUCTION: Farmageddon, Kickstarter Package, multiple copies, New-In-Shrink.
Only eight more days!

Get your bids in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Re: SMALL AUCTION: Farmageddon, Complete with Kickstarter Package Rewards, Multiple Copies, New-In-Shrink. FIVE more days!
Five more days to bid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Re: SMALL AUCTION: Farmageddon, Complete with Kickstarter Package Rewards, Multiple Copies, New-In-Shrink. [--ENDS tomorrow night!--]
One more day to bid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I have decided to end the auction at EXACTLY 11 PM Eastern time as I will be away from the computer.

Bid away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.