Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I am searching for a solid free Wiki hosting site, that would fulfill the below criteria:

- must be free (also no additional payment for the below)
- must accomodate more than a handful of contributing users
- must have RSS (don't they all now?)
- must be Ads-free!
- a good spam prevention is a must (e.g. Captcha etc.), or at least strong admin rights for confirming new users/contributors

- may have a WYSIWYG editor (not necessarily)
- may have themes (but not that important)

I would like to start a Wiki page for a video game with the potential of other users contributing and adding content.

I have checked Wikia, Wikidots and Wikispaces, but each of these does not fulfill one or more of the above "must-haves"... Mostly due to just a handful users in a free version or obnoxious ads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't used any enough to recommend or not, but this site lets you compare by a ton of different criteria:

http://www.wikimatrix.org/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
col_w wrote:
I haven't used any enough to recommend or not, but this site lets you compare by a ton of different criteria:

http://www.wikimatrix.org/

Yep... I even guess a bit too much... That is why I asked if someone had any experience himself

If no one points me somewhere, I will have to resort to going through the 20+ recommendations I was able to filter out earlier today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.