Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Chambliss
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I know there are a lot of big releases on the horizon for SW has any one heard date of time frames of release for last renforcements? 2nd summoners? or master set MR and FL ios release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are supposed to be a limited number of last reinforcements packs at GenCon this weekend. After that, pre-orders are supposed to start for those, along with the new printings of the previous stuff, with shipping to start in late September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprints at GenCon seen here. Also, Second Summoners are complete new decks versus just new summoners and events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Argo
United States
Durant
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really, really want the reprint decks. I refuse to buy any reinforcement decks until I get my hands on the rest of the factions. I especially want the Vanguards and the Cloaks, because right now my faction selection is a little too skewed towards villains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
erasercrumbs wrote:
I especially want the Vanguards and the Cloaks, because right now my faction selection is a little too skewed towards villains.

I have the same problem. I'm missing Vanguards and Jungle Elves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.