Robert Carroll
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been sitting on the shelf at my FLGS for months (2 copies) and seems like nobody has even moved the boxes (by the looks of the dust) . . . also, as of the time of this post, there are only 6 owners, 2 ratings, and 1 comment (and not a good one) . . . is this game that bad . . . will anyone take some pictures and share . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really weird. I swear I read a review or session report for Red Shirts within the last 2-3 days. Followed the link and saw half a dozen images, too. I realize there are no links in the folder for any of that now, but I didn't dream it.

[edit] OK, I found the link by following up the thumb I'd given to the thread: Go away and don't come back!. The images are in the author's gallery, so that explains why you don't find those, but why the folder info shows no session reports I have no idea. If you click on the link, it says you're in the Redshirts session reports folder.

Something is definitely wonky with the database my brain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
This is really weird. I swear I read a review or session report for Red Shirts within the last 2-3 days. Followed the link and saw half a dozen images, too. I realize there are no links in the folder for any of that now, but I didn't dream it.

Maybe you read one for Redshirts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:

Aha! That explains it. If you ever doubted that I was clueless, I've just given a clear demonstration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Carroll
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:
Sphere wrote:

Well, I'll be . . . two games with same theme and same name (minus a space) . . . really . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.