Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have no sign of my 2 copies of Rise! here in KY. When should I start being worried about not having received it?

Obviously I'm already a little past that point and would like some kind of idea of when to take action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also waiting in Kentucky. I bought mine through GameSalute. Are those shipping out yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did either one of you request your copies to be autographed? We sent out an update about 6 weeks ago letting Kickstarter Backers know that if they wanted to still have their copies autographed it would delay them by 4 weeks due to logistics. We also gave backers the opportunity to "opt out" of the autograph and not delay their copies.

In update #33 we included a Game Salute Logo that says all games should be received by August 22nd. That deadline has not passed quite yet.

If you per-ordered through Game Salute or at a convention those copies have not gone out yet and will ship shortly after GenCon and should be received by the end of August.

I ask for your patience and promise to look into it right away once returning from GenCon. Both Game Salute & Crash Games are out of the office right now and unfortunately we do not have the ability to research the issue. If you get your copies in the meantime please post in this thread so I know that you got it.

No one is more eager to get Rise! into your hands than we are and we will not rest until each backer and pre-order customer has their copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. My order was through GameSalute, so I'll just hang on until after GenCon.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I now have my copies in hand. These are marvelous, I can't wait to get it to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Late September and still no sign of my Game Salute pre-ordered copy of Rise! Have these been shipped? Should I be worried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oneoldgamer wrote:
Late September and still no sign of my Game Salute pre-ordered copy of Rise! Have these been shipped? Should I be worried?

Please contact Game Salute if you have questions about the shipping date. I believe that pre-orders that weren't convention based should be going out soon as October 1 is the official release date of Rise!

You can contact Game Salute via their website www.gamesalute.com

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help out in any way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.