Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Porter
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine gave me a copy of Red Parachutes: Soviet Airborne Assault Across the Dnepr and it's not really my cup of tea. She was only ever able to play it once, so she asked me to find it a good home.

The game is in great condition for being nearly 20 years old, though there is a bit of wear on the corners of the box. Everything inside seems to be present, and though I haven't had a chance to do a full inventory of the counters I have no reason to believe anything is missing. All the counters are bagged and the map is in great condition, almost like new.

As I said, these really aren't my type of game, so feel free to message me if interested!

Update - I've found this a home! Thanks for your interest everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Porter
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Red Parachutes: Soviet Aerial Assault Across the Dnepr W: Something else
As I mentioned above, I'm simply interested in finding this game a good home with someone that will actually play it.

If you're interested, send me a message and it's yours. No charge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Red Parachutes: Soviet Aerial Assault Across the Dnepr - Free to a good home!
Me and my girlfriend have been dying to try this out!
If you still have this, I will deffinately give it a good home!
Thanks!
Chris & Jess
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.