Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find it in the rulebook.

I understand the logic of bidding & controlling Godran but why would the controlling player get VPs for building destroyed by Godran? I know we need an incentive for Godran to rampage but it's weird for human players to get VPs for destruction of their own city.

I don't get the logic to pay the survivors to move either. We are trying to rescue them, yet they won't move unless we pay. WTF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Nadelhaft
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paying to control the civilians represents resources you have to spend to control panicked population - for instance, diverting emergency support teams and vehicles to get them moving, police to control looting, medivac units and so on.

You get victory points for successfully rampaging when you are controlling Godran because a player doesn't represent anything in particular, like a functionary of the city. The player scores through success in managing both the city and Godran.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.