Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
Where can I buy the game ??

When will Exposure in Amazon site ??

Is there another version of the game or is it that this is the final version ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can buy it at gencon and thats it for now. it will be in stores around the end of sept.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azooz azeez
Kuwait
flag msg tools
mb
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like copies are starting to pop up on ebay, but you'll be looking at spending a LOT more than the game is worth.

I assume the game should start to hit stores after GenCon and all kickstarter supporters have received their copies... so I would just wait until then unless you have money to burn and really NEED the game now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caudill wrote:
Looks like copies are starting to pop up on ebay, but you'll be looking at spending a LOT more than the game is worth.

I assume the game should start to hit stores after GenCon and all kickstarter supporters have received their copies... so I would just wait until then unless you have money to burn and really NEED the game now.

... and/or if you want the kickstarter promo materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.