Dave F.
Netherlands
Schelluinen
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there guys,

I just ordered this game yesterday because it was my birthday and my wife wanted me to pick something myself. She's in her 37th pregnancy week and needs to rest a lot, so she couldn't really go out and get me something herself. Because of the coming baby we didn't really celebrate it either, but I hope that I can catch up good times with the family with this game.

To make the game more appealing for my -not so gameminded- family I am looking for the firemen promo meeples.

If anyone has an idea where I can get them or would be willing to send them for a small fee I would be very grateful! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3 Things:

1) Did you order just 2nd Story?
B) Do you realise it requires the base game (it's an expansion)?
iii) Are you aware that the 2nd Edition of the base game now comes with even more appealing plastic fire-fighter figures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave F.
Netherlands
Schelluinen
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoops, meant to post this in the original game forum as I have purchased the base game.

I've preordered the Dutch version which I don't think comes with fire meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's a good chance the Dutch version will come with fire meeples. Better check with 999 Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Mousey wrote:
I think there's a good chance the Dutch version will come with fire meeples. Better check with 999 Games.

the Dutch version will come with the firefigther figures, not the wooden meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave F.
Netherlands
Schelluinen
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked their site and apparently the game comes with the fire meeples, so yay! I drew my conclusion too fast because I saw a Dutch player explaining the game using the English version (with pawns) and he had the promo meeples from Kickstarter.

Thanks for responding, guys.

- Case closed -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Davio wrote:
I checked their site and apparently the game comes with the fire meeples, so yay! I drew my conclusion too fast because I saw a Dutch player explaining the game using the English version (with pawns) and he had the promo meeples from Kickstarter.

Thanks for responding, guys.

- Case closed -

Trust me on this, the 999 games version comes with these firefighter figures and not the wooden meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:

Trust me on this, the 999 games version comes with these firefighter figures and not the wooden meeples.

And how would you know!?

(can't wait to get this game and the two expansions, btw (I'm a $65 (well, $90) 2nd Story backer))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.