Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Upton
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember getting the S&T magazine with Flight of the Goeben and Chicago! Chicago! in it. The magazine is long gone, as well as Chicago! Chicago! (a silly but innovative game) but I still have a (tattered but mostly complete) set of the Goeben counters and a crumpled and faded but useable map.

However, I presume the rules were in the magazine. Can anyone get me a copy of them, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LouisXIV wrote:
I remember getting the S&T magazine with Flight of the Goeben and Chicago! Chicago! in it. The magazine is long gone, as well as Chicago! Chicago! (a silly but innovative game) but I still have a (tattered but mostly complete) set of the Goeben counters and a crumpled and faded but useable map.

However, I presume the rules were in the magazine. Can anyone get me a copy of them, please?

I think I might have the rules in my library. Let me check tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Marshall
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Carl doesn't, let me know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I have the whole thing. Write me An E-Mail and I'll make the .pdf available to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.