Alexander Einich
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because she's a widow and the reanimate is her very submissive late husband, whom she continues to boss around even after his death, poor guy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew loses (again)
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My thoughts exactly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Champagne
United States
Mobile
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an interesting point here, though. Despite the choice of class, the backstory and artwork make each character feel like he or she should be a specific class. Sure, Tomble could be a wildlander, but he's clearly supposed to be a thief. He's even holding throwing knives! Similarly, I have a hard time imagining Grisban as a knight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JorduSpeaks wrote:
Similarly, I have a hard time imagining Grisban as a knight.

I dunno. He apparently has a lot of thirsty nights.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Chuck Singer)
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find that Widow Tarha's abilities seem to be at odds with the necromancer class. As a necromancer, you spend a lot of time summoning the reanimate and moving which doesn't provide much time to use the really awesome re-roll ability. Unless I'm playing this wrong, you can't use the re-roll on your reanimates attacks. Its also a tough choice on the first turn wether to summon the reanimate or use the special two-target heoric feat to blast the opening group.

On the other hand, Leoric of the Book's passive damage reduction ability seem to play well with the necromancer's class. Widow Tarha's re-roll ability also seems to be more suited to the runemaster's ability to blow stuff up with blast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.