Android: Netrunner» Forums » News

Subject: Card List Posted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/android-netrun...

No spoilers, just a list of card names, types, and quantities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card names is quite a nice spoiler, because with them, you can maybe find the card images on FFG's site, like for example:

Note that this card doesn't seem to show the final numbering (core set symbol missing, quantity pips missing), and thus the text might not be final too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smithy

Wheaton
Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you post the link used to get that please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

But it seems to be the only other card in their database.
Couldn't find any of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was hoping that there would be more than 1 Identity per deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindel wrote:
Was hoping that there would be more than 1 Identity per deck.

That wasn't really possible, since we knew there are 7 factions and 7 identity cards included in the core set. Ypu're going to have to wait until some of the data packs, or whatever they're going to call them, come out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redamikanas wrote:

But it seems to be the only other card in their database.
Couldn't find any of the others.

Did you check all non-represented cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Did you check all non-represented cards?

All except those where you already pulled an image from the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, check out NBN's ICE (by which I mean its startling lack thereof). I guess we'll see about Hunter, but it's starting to look like cute unbreakable gimmicks are all they've got (aside from Enigma and Wall of Static, which aren't exactly fearsome themselves).

Also, the blurry Haas card must be Experiential Data, and it seems to be the new Antiquated Interface Routines

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But... But... I was hoping for a spoiler :'(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started transcribing the list into the spreadsheet (because it looks like that will still be useful).

Ran into an issue and then had to scoot to work, where G-doc access is summarily blocked.

If one of the other maintainers of the sheet wants to continue entry, I got up to Criminal Hardware.

Note: There's an anomaly there, or I'm just really tired (almost pulled an all-nighter). If it persists, we'll work it out, but getting at least the remaining card names/types/quantity into the system will give us a place to hang the rest of the data and will fill in the pie-chart distribution graphs I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Tomaszewski
msg tools
mbmbmb
So I decided to take a look around the original NR card list to see if I can see something similar to the "Priority Requisition" on neutral corp list. Imagine my surprise at finding the exact match: http://www.netrunneronline.com/cards/priority-requisition/

Might be coincidence but it's also a 3-pointer, which seems to fit nicely with what people predicted for the missing neutral agenda.

Other things that stand out:
- Weyland has a single asset card. Ouch
- Anarchs have a staggering amount of eight different programs (a total of 17 out of their 32 cards)
- Programs and upgrades seem a bit under-represented. I guess those are the primary expansion fodder.

And yeah the card spoiler is a bit of a disappointemnt. They could've at least put in the set numbers next to the cards :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy b
msg tools
kobold47 wrote:
Oh man, check out NBN's ICE (by which I mean its startling lack thereof).

nbn's got 9 faction ice in the core, as does haas. weyland has 10 and jinteki has 12.

the discrepancy on the list doesn't seem outrageous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@byron:
I have 4 "anomalies" in my own list:
- Criminals: "Lemuria Codecracker" before "♦ Desperado" (except if the rule is "Consoles last")
- Haas-Bioroid: "Rototurret" after "Viktor 1.0" (except if the rule is "Bioroids first")
- NBN: "Ghost Branch"-Asset after Operations, instead of before
- neutral Corp: "PAD Campaign"-Upgrade after Asset, instead of after ICE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reed makamson
United States
Vallejo
California
flag msg tools
seems like gabe's bringing back an golden oldie:

http://www.netrunneronline.com/cards/forged-activation-order...

can't be sure if its a complete reprint or if its been modified. based on how it used to work thought it'd be an anarch card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redamikanas wrote:
@byron:
- Criminals: "Lemuria Codecracker" before "♦ Desperado" (except if the rule is "Consoles last")
- Haas-Bioroid: "Rototurret" after "Viktor 1.0" (except if the rule is "Bioroids first")

as said, I've got three Bioroids and a Data Raven between me and that data right now. I'll confirm this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:

Ran into an issue and then had to scoot to work, where G-doc access is summarily blocked.

If one of the other maintainers of the sheet wants to continue entry, I got up to Criminal Hardware.

Done, some things slightly out of what the assumed order is. I didn't want to move anything around until we see something official for each card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redamikanas wrote:
@byron:

Someone maintaining a sheet...

Please look at your lists and tell me if the anomalies go away if:
"Type Keyword" is treated as a single word for purposes of alphabetization of the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:

Done, some things slightly out of what the assumed order is. I didn't want to move anything around until we see something official for each card.

Thanks DB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:

"Type Keyword" is treated as a single word for purposes of alphabetization of the list.

If I understand you correctly, then the answer is no, and it would mess up things further.
It would for example mess up the H-B ICE (Viktor (63) before Ichi (62)), Jinteki ICE (Wall of Thorns (78) before Neural Katana (77), and more) and the Anarch Programs (Parasite (12) after Wyrm (13), probably more).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redamikanas wrote:
byronczimmer wrote:

If I understand you correctly, then the answer is no, and it would mess up things further.
It would for example mess up the H-B ICE (Viktor (63) before Ichi (62)), Jinteki ICE (Wall of Thorns (78) before Neural Katana (77), and more) and the Anarch Programs (Parasite (12) after Wyrm (13), probably more).

Worth a try, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, not counting Identities or Game Aids it comes to:

40 cards - 3 each
55 cards - 2 each
13 cards - 1 each

Assuming you add the neutral cards to a faction you can make:

4 corp decks of 49 cards each
3 runner decks of 47 cards each

trimming to 45 seems straightforward, and then you can start building out of faction decks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Wraith
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan (MI)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that we have a full list of amounts, it will be easier to analyze whether it's really worthwhile to get multiple core sets. Certainly there are some 2-copy cards that I'd like to have 3 of in a deck (peering from my "never-having-played and no-experience-deckbuilding in NR but thousands of hours of experience with M:TG" perspective) but the only 1-copy card that we have info on that would seem to be demand additional copies is SanSan City Grid for NBN.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackwraith wrote:
Now that we have a full list of amounts, it will be easier to analyze whether it's really worthwhile to get multiple core sets. Certainly there are some 2-copy cards that I'd like to have 3 of in a deck (peering from my "never-having-played and no-experience-deckbuilding in NR but thousands of hours of experience with M:TG" perspective) but the only 1-copy card that we have info on that would seem to be demand additional copies is SanSan City Grid for NBN.

Thoughts?

I'd only include 2 SanSan grids. Here's why.

First, NBN is already advancing Agenda fast. Breaking News is already capable of being done in a single turn, but without it's bonus. Astroscript, if completed, gives you a quick advance on something else. Matrix Analyzer is saving you actions by letting you auto advance things.

Second, SanSan is a location - max one per server and you'd never put this into a central server.

Third, during play, if you have two Agenda out at the same time, you are probably doing something wrong. As such, you'll have a single 'Agenda Server' that's stacked with preventative measures, and that's where SanSan lives. Alternatively you put this out there naked and unprotected and it's where you broadcast your Breaking News (install, advance/score, do whatever else you're doing). With a high trash cost, the Runner needs to get rid of this, but it'll cost them.

Fourth, high up front rez cost (which you'd only do if you needed the extra +1 RIGHT NOW) and high Trash Cost. Once out, this is going to stay out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackwraith wrote:
but the only 1-copy card that we have info on that would seem to be demand additional copies is SanSan City Grid for NBN.

You're forgetting Criminal's Data Dealer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.