Subject: Kudos for International Sellers who help the hobby rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Galaad Maal
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst I seem to spend a fair amount of time worrying about the cost of shipping games to the UK (particularly from the US), I thought it might be nice to set up a place where people could recommend or compliment companies from whom they've had a particularly good international experience.

My starters are:
DGA games - when I bought Escape Velocity Nova (I still love the potential this game had) there was no postage charge at all.

GMT Games - my copy of Labyrinth WoT was missing one of the player guides - a replacement was sent all the way with not a word about postage.

And bonus points go to IPG - the international postage charged on Third and Long was $9 - when the package arrived the actual postage cost had been $10. I like that, the publisher being willing to share the load.

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to pay international postage when necessary, and do, but I just thought it might be nice to say thank you to those who make the burden a little less heavy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another point about GMT games: somehow they still have surface shipping rates (surface shipping from USA is dead for a few years now), which saves you a lot of money.

Another shop with great shipping costs, but with only FFG games is deepdiscount.com. They have very good service, and last time I checked shipping worldwide was 4$ per shipment +2$ per item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.