Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I just want to make sure that the rules are correct in that the first baby you place in the petting zoo is 1 coin while the 2nd is 2 coins.

The reason I question it is because the art appears "upside down" and din't know if the rules were transposed or it was just an artistic mistake. If you place the tile in such a way that the perspective on the fences and shadows line up with the main board, you see the icons of 2 coins first then the single coin. Plus the way the two coin matches the 5-enclosure also implies the 2-coin graphic comes first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had the answer! I never noticed before this conflict between art and rules at The Petting Zoo. Uhh, does it make a difference if you lay The Petting Zoo sideways?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
amacleod wrote:
I wish I had the answer! I never noticed before this conflict between art and rules at The Petting Zoo. Uhh, does it make a difference if you lay The Petting Zoo sideways?

Not really. It just looks odd that way too because the payout is going vertical now instead of horizontal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.