Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any reason this couldn't be played with 6 players?

Got a copy to play with another couple this weekend, and just learned another couple will be joining us...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Or play "teams" of two each. I think that's better than 6 hands but try it both ways and tell us what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Or play "teams" of two each. I think that's better than 6 hands but try it both ways and tell us what you think!

EXCELLENT suggestion!

Haha might not even get to trying it 6 handed, I like that idea so much!!

The one thing I was worried about was the memory aspect (there might be adult beverages involved) so this would help that, AND help players not feel as guilty if they make a bad move - if a team makes a bad move, the guilt can be dissipated more easily.

awesome, thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jobin13 wrote:
clydeiii wrote:

EXCELLENT suggestion!

Haha might not even get to trying it 6 handed, I like that idea so much!!

The one thing I was worried about was the memory aspect (there might be adult beverages involved) so this would help that, AND help players not feel as guilty if they make a bad move - if a team makes a bad move, the guilt can be dissipated more easily.

awesome, thanks!!

There shouldn't be that much memory aspect. As long as one person remembers what other people should "know", we usually "remind" them. And repositioning your cards is usually a good indicator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.