Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am willing to trade multiple items, stuff from my owned list, etc, and am willing to sweeten the deal, or pay postage, let's deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Merchant of Empire was a print and play. Himalaya is the board game revision of it. I believe you won't be able to find any real board game of Merchants of Empire unless someone made a really good version of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I was hoping for... either version, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should ask for the files to make your own.

I liked the Merchant version much better, but I've only played it twice. After I found the world of eurogaming, it got put on the backburner for more established bit-heavy games. Bits really add to fun from my experience.

I could try to find the files on my old computer (filled with the Stealth virus last I remember).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As touched as I am that you would go to the trouble of sending me a collection of virus-saturated files from your archive ( ), if the designer wants that version off the grid I'll respect his wishes and and stick to already-printed copies... I'll try and contact him, though, and see if I can get his blessing since Himilaya is OOP. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.