Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both attempts to translate the rules here have produced nonsense really, apologies to those who tried but it is true. Can anyone explain the rules in English?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos D
Greece
Porto Leone
flag msg tools
designer
badge
┌┬───┬───┬───┬───┬┐ ├┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴┤ ├┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬┤ ├┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴┤ ├┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬─┴─┬┤ └┴───┴───┴───┴───┴┘ "All in all it was all just bricks in the wall..."
mb
I have the game with original English rules (I have to add this edition to BGG database) when I have spare time I will upload them (if it don't pass geekmod I will sent you the scans)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Simionato
Italy
torviscosa
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to ask the same thing.

It's incredible how such simple rules (roll and look the result) have been written so badly.

I'll do exactly what the game says: "get the dice and dispose them."

So, not much for a game here.
I don't understand if the "offense" player is supposed to roll 1 die or 2 dice.
I don't understand what's the purpose of the "steep pass" side of the die. Rules say it's worth 20 points, so why don't just write "20" on the die?
I don't understand what happens when you score a foul, nor what it means that the ball goes "over the goal". Is that a goal or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.