Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
does anybody know eher to get this "HIGH FRONTIER EXTRA CARD DECK"?
I´m looking for it but can`t find it...

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you mean THIS, it's just a duplicate set of the cards from the base game.

If you mean the Reactor, Generator, and Radiator cards for use in the Expanded Game, you need the High Frontier Expansion, but good luck finding it right now because it does not appear to be available anywhere. It occasionally pops up in the BGG Marketplace, but always for an insane price.

The forthcoming expansion (2013?) sounds like it may include those expanded cards, but it's not 100% confirmed yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Yes. The last existing copy of the High Frontier expansion I saw was, strangely, enough, in a Sears & Roebuck's.

And the week before that, I personally saw the Amazon stock drop to zero as people picked the remaining copies off.

After that, it has been desert everywhere. I know a lot of people are wanting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got it and no it's not for sale

but if enough people ask (also on the yahoo group) Phil might be convinced to put it up on Artscow like he did with the Origins: The Age of Reason deck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jakab

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up just making my own. The stats for the expansion cards are available in the files section, and since you don't have to mix them with the base cards it doesn't matter if they're a different size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woelf wrote:
If you mean THIS, it's just a duplicate set of the cards from the base game.

Yes, that`s exactly what I´ve meant. Ah, ok, I didn`t knew, that it´s a duplicate from the card set of the base game.
I already have the "normal" expansion, so I was really only looking on those cards, but when they are just a duplicate, I think I won`t need them ;-)

Thanks a lot to all of you for your feedback.

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.