Dan Kobayashi
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week I was so excited to receive my copy of this game, only to find out that I am missing all the Imp figures in game (all 40 of them).
Now I have an incomplete game that I cannot play... soblue
E-mailed Z-man games Customer Support Representative the same day. It has been a week now with no response from them... All I got from them was an automated response stating that they will respond "as soon as possible". cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks, of course, and I'm sure you'll get a replacement eventually, but really you could borrow suitable markers from another game, like the meeples from your EDIT friend's(?) copy of Village until then. Actually Carcassonne meeples might be better because they're a bit smaller, but you get the idea.

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
etherton wrote:
That sucks, of course, and I'm sure you'll get a replacement eventually, but really you could borrow suitable markers from another game, like the meeples from your copy of Village until then. Actually Carcassonne meeples might be better because they're a bit smaller, but you get the idea.

-Dave

You have a copy of village Dan ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My mistake -- it's in his collection because he's rated it, but it's not marked Owned. He does own Carc though. Sorry for the confusion

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kobayashi
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shortly after I posted, I got a response from Z-Man games that they are shipping the components from Canada and I should receive it in 3-5 weeks (I'm in California). Coincidence or they monitor BGG?

Dave, I will try out Carcassonne meeples. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
3 - 5 weeks? Lol

Zman customer support has taken a big hit since the buyout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'll then have to wait 2 months for my Red/Green decks - I got 2x Yellow and Purples with my game... after waiting 5 months for the game to arrive cry

- edit -

Zman customer support has been very responsive and quick and I got my replacements in almost record time, I'm very happy with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.