United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally. My family plan is over and I can finally get my own plan and a new phone. I have been riding a Palm Pre for two years now.

Now, I got an HTC One X. I hope it's as good as I'm thinking it will be. I'll get my new baby come Friday.

Whooo!

I'm sorta excited about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked everything about my HTC except the battery life.
After my wife put my phone through the wash shake, I had to get a new one and I chose the Galaxy Ace instead.
The battery on it lasts two or three times longer. But the pictures that it takes aren't near as good as the ones from the HTC.
So there's going to be sacrifices for better screen resolution.

If you don't mind recharging the phone every day, you'll love your HTC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After going 3 years without a cell, a new job required me to get one. I went with the Samsung galaxy s3. I just got it a week ago and have no idea what half of the stuff does. But so far I'm loving it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
I got my wife an HTC Incredible S a year ago and she loves it.

I don't really need a mobile phone, but got one for emergencies. I found a nice pay-as-you go with free incoming texts and caller ID. So far I've spent about $2 a month while enjoying the Android bells and whistles in wifi hotspots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.