Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure I played this solitaire many years ago. The box says 1 to 4 players and mentions a great solitaire game. But I cannot find the rules for solitaire. Am I just missing it somewhere? Assistance would be appreciated! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I shall have to believe that that they'd meant or intended Y-O-U on playing alone as ONE, or several at a time for any Player(s), with whichever amount you find sufficient toward: "competitive playings".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
There are no solitaire rules, you simply play more than one faction yourself. I've done it twice now to learn how the game works, before trying to play it with others. It is one thing to read the rules, and another to know how they work in play.

So not really much of a solitaire game, although forgetting what ships the other factions have is easy - sometimes too easy when it comes time to play that faction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Thanks! It had been a long time since I had last played and recently reacquired a copy. I was wondering if anyone would notice my inquiry on such an old game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Oh I reckon there's a few of us subscribed to it, and plenty of other old games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davin Gilnor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
A friend and I made up our own solitaire rules. Here is what I remember of them, (without having access to them).

1. Turn limit game or develop 20 system... play for most resource points at end of game or fewest turn to 20 systems, (keep a record and try to beat you own best score).

2. All systems with temperate and/or arid components have life ... keep rolling till you've determined the type.

3. Enemy fleets stay on the board until defeated, even if discovered during automatic system searches.

4. at the end of each turn Enemy fleets move toward your nearest system at maximum speed ... once there they attempt to conquer it.

Use two colors and as many of the optional rules as you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.