• [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Very quick shipping. A pleasure to work with. AAAA++++ seller."

If any "transaction" deserves a glowing EBay review it was this one. I received my figures today too. When did this thing end again? Crazy.

Can't wait to rush home tomorrow to find my Urban Structures and 2nd Story expansions in my mailbox! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the second edition from Barnes & Noble. My white firemeeple is warped and bent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Morris
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received the figures here today as well.

Glad I got some of the firemen meeples and the plastic figures look excellent on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you guys get shipping notices, or did they just show up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did receive a shipping notice. An announcement that they were going out and a second one that had a tracking number (USPS).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer for me. Maybe Travis was told incorrectly and changing your pledge changes the time stamp as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered in the first 24 or 48 hours and then downgraded my pledge after purchasing the base game at Barnes and Nobles weeks later. If you don't get the plastic figures let me know in a bit and I'll send you a set. My 2nd Edition B&N already had one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the offer, but i didn't even care until i just realized that getting them by this weekend's get-together with out-of-towners was even possible. If it wasn't the pledge that did it i guess i just got overlooked. (shrug) Who knows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also changed my funding (I upped it to get it to a higher threshold). I hope it didn't nix my rush shipping, that would make me VERY sad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered within the first 24 hours and didn't get mine or a shipping notice yet either. I'm not worried yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Saucedo
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged at $25 for both expansions and plastic firemen. Today I got a copy of urban structures. I guess I wasn't early enough for the wooden or plastic firemen. Its all great though it was quick and I cant wait for the 2nd Story and Firemen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
dandechino wrote:
I just bought the second edition from Barnes & Noble. My white firemeeple is warped and bent.

Run some very hot water over it, bend to desired shape then run cold water over to "set" it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually prefer the original kickstarter wooden rescue meeple over the new plastic ones...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.