Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy of FtP this week (it wasn't quite waiting for me when I got home from Dragonflight, but it did arrive the next day and I was actually there to pick it up). Looks beautiful and actually has some room in the box (increasingly rare in GMT titles). But it was the 2000 edition and GMT no longer has any copies of the 2006 card deck (which contains about 20 additional cards).

I'm sure it's perfectly playable as the 2000 edition, but is there another way to upgrade to the more recent edition other than signing up for the P500 release (which tempts me if I have the money)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update -- I talked to GMT a while back and they were out of the 2006 decks. They may or may not print stand-alone decks with the P500 edition, and in any event those won't be printed until the full game prints and ships.

How difficult is it to find an opponent for the 2000 edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.