Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured I'd start a quick thread about painting up the set. I'm super excited to see what people do with each of their characters and hope to get some ideas of my own for my zombies.

I'm in the middle of a big move right now (big = 200+ miles) but as soon as I get stabilized I'll be washing and priming my guys. I'm actually thinking about making each of the zombies as unique as possible instead of using an assembly-line approach. The zombie guys lend themselves to different colored ties, and the ladies different dresses (even different panties...that is a panty line I see right? )

I'm pretty stoked about the whole game. It's sort of a reboot of the old Zombies game which last I checked is still running in full production. Guess we'll see how things go as we get Chuck and Mister Cardboard Tube Samurai. I'm pretty stoked.

So show off! Put up your works in progress and let the BGG community revel in your awesomeness! I know I will (revel in your awesomeness...not my own cause I suck as a painter )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just getting started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Ennis
United States
Roxbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
@goalie4hire That looks great! I'll probably paint my survivors last, since I've never painted a figure in my life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Sol
msg tools
mb
Wolfjaw wrote:
@goalie4hire That looks great! I'll probably paint my survivors last, since I've never painted a figure in my life.

The best thing about painting zombies is that you can't really screw them up. They look messy? Who cares? They're zombies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Ennis
United States
Roxbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
LunarSol wrote:
The best thing about painting zombies is that you can't really screw them up. They look messy? Who cares? They're zombies!

Exactly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfjaw wrote:

I like to have my heroes painted first, then you have a little bit of association with them. The Zombies I can mass-produce later, but sadly they are going to take me forever as I HAVE to paint them to the same level as my heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I refer to my identically-named thread: Painting Zombicide.

Not sure we need two threads...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.