• [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not news... but not much more needs to be said beyond what's shown in this image:

And that it will be released 2 months from now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Barchak
United States
Carl Junction
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if they will have a showing at gencon? One of you lucky bastards that is attending will have to let us know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll ask the Praetor what can be spoken of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I'm really disappointed with WizKids on this one. Just compare the amount of buzz FFG can generate for the X-Wing Game (tons of previews and teasers, a strong Gencon presence, etc.) to the near silence from WizKids about this expansion. Heck, WizKids knows quite well how to create buzz and maintain it, just look at the never-ending amount of previews and spoilers they churn out for HeroClix practically daily.

Even just once every week or two spoiling a single Romulan Ship card or Crew Member or Command Card or posting up the new rulebook PDF. Something... anything would keep the online community's interest and buzz going around this thing, which I'm sure will be an excellent product that adds to an already excellent game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueThirteen wrote:
Just compare the amount of buzz FFG can generate for the X-Wing Game (tons of previews and teasers, a strong Gencon presence, etc.) to the near silence from WizKids about this expansion

This game is months away. Too early for buzz mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh, I don't know. Seems like WizKids starts hyping their HC sets months out, and FFG's been generating/maintaining buzz for X-Wing since last Gencon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Olli
Austria
Vienna
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it is not their main product?

Anyway: I will be waiting for this... (no matter how long it takes). Because this is an awesome game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vader4 wrote:
I guess it is not their main product?

Anyway: I will be waiting for this... (no matter how long it takes). Because this is an awesome game!

The release date has been stated as October 17, 2012. Mark your calendar. Set an alarm clock. Schedule a C-section. ... Whatever you need to do, do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob mcgee
msg tools
mbmbmb
3 player support?

My prayers have been answered!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.