Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been overwhelmed with the rapid amount of pledges towards this project. The PledgeMe crowdfunder (NZ's Kickstarter) is only halfway to the deadline, and is almost fully funded.

So it looks like Plethora will be published! If you want to secure a copy, now is the time. Take advantage of the free international shipping, and free copy of Linwood while you can....

https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/348
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very pleased to see this is on track to succeed. To me, this seems like the kind of game where folks are going to be hunting for copies later if they don't go in on it now. The artwork is phenomenal and, after reading the rules and watching the gameplay video, it looks like it should be really fun to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David! It is a really fun game. I'm looking at getting production underway next week to speed up the whole process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out of curiosity, I don't imagine there'll be a copy at Gencon this week?

I'm thinking about it and would love a chance to try before I buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The pledgeme page doesn't actually say (in text form) whether shipping is included, or extra. Having not yet watched your intro video there, and before re-reading your post in this thread, I assumed international shipping was not included. You might want to add some text clarifying that.

It looks like a potentially fun light game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
The pledgeme page doesn't actually say (in text form) whether shipping is included, or extra. Having not yet watched your intro video there, and before re-reading your post in this thread, I assumed international shipping was not included. You might want to add some text clarifying that.

It looks like a potentially fun light game.

Shipping information is right on the main page:

Quote:
Shipping of rewards
Should this funding attempt be successful, all pledgers earning rewards will be kept up-to-date on the expected release date of Plethora. This should be before the end of September. There are no additional costs for shipping. I will ship anywhere in the world... and maybe to the moon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I stand corrected.

I guess I'm just spoiled by projects that mention shipping in each pledge level.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I don't imagine there'll be a copy at Gencon this week?

No - it won't be there sorry. Feel free to fire through any questions you have on the game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Woodland
New Zealand
Tauranga
Bay of Plenty
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Shem Go!

I reckon if at all possible some advanced copies to launch at Boardgamesbythebay Tauranaga whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the goal Russell!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone. Just a quick update on the release of Plethora. All the production should be finished today. I should be receiving the games within two weeks. So hopefully this means delivery for orders around mid October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be sending out an email update to all pledgers this week, but for now - here's the latest:

I will be replacing the tiles in all the games. This was due to the original tiles being of such a low quality. So rest assured, the game will look awesome in the end! However, this will delay the release another few weeks. I am really hoping to have them out before Christmas, but no promises there.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.