Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a sheet of punchouts printed pretty offcenter to the point where some of the initiative arrows, dice and numbers on the reputations tiles are cutoff. It's nothing major and certainly does not hamper playability of the game, but after spending over $100, I don't expect these issues. Is this common? Did others receive a sheet that had offcenter punchouts? Just curious and am wondering if I should pursue a new sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should definitely contact the publisher for a replacement, even if yours is the only one printed off-center like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelvin Lau
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
u paid 100 bucks. so u r entitled to whine and call their CS. just go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lofung_hk wrote:

Ended up taking pictures and sending it to their customer service. I was even polite and only asked for a handful of the chits from the sheet. Just the worst offenders where the image or words were cutoff. I've had great service from them in the past, so I'm really hoping they make this right as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lofung_hk wrote:

It doesn't matter if he paid $100 or $10. If he bought it new, he has the right to politely insist that he be provided with properly printed components.

Note I said "politely insist." Whining might get you satisfaction, but the CSR is more likely to remember what a PITA you were should you need to contact them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.