Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleksandr Savchenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Chris and team!
I am very delighted by your project Archipelago. Excellent beautiful art!
I'm really looking forward to when it will be on sale. And while I would like to translate the rulebook into Russian. The rules themselves are already in order to be in the collection. Do you have the opportunity to send a link to the package the layout rulebook to make it all as beautiful as the original?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Wiels
Belgium
Chatelet
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have forwarded the link of this thread to someone who should be able to help.

However, I believe he uses InDesign or some other very expensive publishing tool to edit the rulebooks... It will be helpful to him if you specify what kind of program you use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandr Savchenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, InDesign, of course )) from CS3 up to CS6...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Charles Mourey
France
Valbonne
Alpes-Maritimes
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello,

We can't give you the InDesign files, but given the level of interest from many fans to translate the rules to their own language, I have produced a special PDF version of the rulebook that contains all the graphics, but no text.

Here is the page where you can request access:

http://archipelago.ludically.com/translate

You can use the PDF pages as background templates with the layout program of your choice. If you need to move some graphics around, you can do so with either Adobe Acrobat or Illustrator.

We only ask you that you send us your translated files when you're done and we'll be happy to publish them on the official website.

Best regards,
Jean-Charles Mourey
Ludically

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandr Savchenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mb
Great! i'll send you translated files, certainly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NICK KOUKOS
Greece
HERAKLION ,CRETE
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had also geekmailed Mr. Boelinger asking permission to use some photos for a player aid in Greek. When I finish, should I send you the file before I upload it in BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Charles Mourey
France
Valbonne
Alpes-Maritimes
flag msg tools
publisher
No need to send the file to us before uploading to BGG. But please send us the file as well. We might make it available on the official website for all interested players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.