Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Now available at B&N. Was a little surprised to see it there but they are starting to build a good selection of games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kennedy

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this too and was a bit surprised. The box seemed a bit bigger than my copy though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ours has Lords of Waterdeep, one copy. Only problem with BN is their full price retail, and no I am not going to pay them to shop there for a discount.

stev4uth wrote:
I saw this too and was a bit surprised. The box seemed a bit bigger than my copy though.

Bigger box on TCoB? Will have to look, ours has this too. I purchased TCoB when it first was available so should be an early edition, guess it is the same publisher for US? Mine was a st8 import, had it on reserve, some guy tried to buy it out from under me, the shop balked, guy was a jerk about it. Gee I waited 2 months, he just walks off the street and wants to buy all the few copies they received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.