Tooth & Nail: Factions» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Sleeving? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Preston Stelford
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey there, my set is waiting for me to get home from my trip, and I was wondering about picking up sleeves.

Should all sleeves be the same color, or should I sleeve each of the subdecks different colors? i.e. Will different decks get shuffled together during play?

What size sleeves should I get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PJStelford wrote:
Hey there, my set is waiting for me to get home from my trip, and I was wondering about picking up sleeves.

Should all sleeves be the same color, or should I sleeve each of the subdecks different colors? i.e. Will different decks get shuffled together during play?

What size sleeves should I get?

All should be the same sleeve. Even if you choose not to form Alliances, some decks steal cards from other players. If they were sleeved different, then it would be obvious where that card is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the only time I would see using different colored sleeves is if this game is played in a tournament setting where people bring their own deck and you end up playing a mirror match where both people had the same factions. That way at the end of the game it is easy to separate each other's cards. But I don't know that this game would pushed for tournaments to where it would be an issue.

I know for Summoner Wars it's kind of the reasoning for why some people have different colored sleeves for each faction, but that game sees a decent amount of tournament play.

Personally, like Brian said, I'd sleeve them the same. You can steal cards from the opponent and it would be a tip off as to what card it could be. .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What size sleeves do we need for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.