Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Trammell
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I was getting a little worried about T&N not getting here by wednesday. So I checked my email to see if I had any notifications and I realized they asked for my address three times (Aug 1, 3, 5) before shipping and said "hurry!" on the last one.

Does this mean I won't ever get my copy and I missed the boat?
I put in my address today...
Thanks!
Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sethy295 wrote:
Hey guys, I was getting a little worried about T&N not getting here by wednesday. So I checked my email to see if I had any notifications and I realized they asked for my address three times (Aug 1, 3, 5) before shipping and said "hurry!" on the last one.

Thanks!
Seth

They are probably at GenCon now and it will ship next week. I am amazed someone can go two weeks without checking email. I freak if it has been two hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Trammell
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's an email I don't use much, and I didn't know they would be contacting me for anything...

Plus college just started for me so I've had my mind on other things.
But my copy will still come at some point? That's reassuring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sethy295 wrote:
Yeah, it's an email I don't use much, and I didn't know they would be contacting me for anything...

Plus college just started for me so I've had my mind on other things.
But my copy will still come at some point? That's reassuring.

I'm sure that once you've given your address, you'll get the game. But as was said above, most likely not this week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Sethy295 wrote:

Thanks!
Seth

They are probably at GenCon now and it will ship next week. I am amazed someone can go two weeks without checking email. I freak if it has been two hours.

Small Box Games is not at GenCon. I'm sure they have been working like crazy to get all the copies of Tooth & Nail packaged up and sent out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.