Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of Colosseum from the BGG Marketplace. When the game arrived it had two Emperor pieces and 1 Consul piece, instead of 2 Consul pieces and 1 Emperor piece. Crossing my fingers I emailed Days of Wonder and explained the situation, being sure to tell them that I bought the game used and certainly did not expect them to help me but would be grateful if they did. The next day they emailed and said they would send me a Consul piece and a couple of days later it was in my mailbox. They didn't make a penny off of me for buying the game and spent money to send me the piece I needed. Now that is customer service! I will be looking to buy one of their games in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOW is pretty nice -- though I haven't received it yet -- they were pretty quick on the email. I had a deformed TTR:Europe station.

As a side note, I think most (if not all) game companies are definitely in the market to keep us happy by giving free replacement places.

So far, I have had good experiences:
DoW -- TTR:Europe (station)
Rio Grande Games -- Thurn and Taxis post office
Asmodee -- bunny and 'marked' dixit cards [haven't received the cards yet, but is on the way]

Debating on whether to contact Z-man games. Think I was suppose to receive 6 petri dishes (Pandemic:OTB), but only received 4. 6 would be nice for ease, but I don't think I can fit everything in the regular box so I don't mind at all. Or I can spend the cash to purchase something worth 50 cents. We'll see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.